Visiting Feed Tech Expo ensures you meet the suppliers from across the value chain of the Feed sector and also get learning opportunities about the market.
- Discover many new products and suppliers
- Network with hundreds of industry peers
- See hundreds of potential suppliers, all in one place, all at one time
- Compare products and services from new and existing suppliers
- Solve your specific business issues and source real solutions
- Get ahead of your competitors
- Attend the seminar sessions designed to give you an insight into some of the newest innovations in the industry
Visitor registration is free of charge!
- Online registration for Feed Tech Expo 2019 is free of charge offering extra benefits
- If you have received an invitation from an exhibitor you would be pre-register
- Onsite registration is also available
Only industry professionals have entrance to Feed Tech Expo 2019.
Pre-plan your visit to get better benefits
Feed Tech Expo 2019 offers plethora of opportunities to connect and build better relations with your current and prospective customers as well as suppliers.
Key points to consider for better advantage:
- Decide business objectives – define reasons of your visit and expectations from the event
- Register online – avoid entrance queues
- Plan your visit – contact our team for a list of exhibitors, networking events and conference sessions, and check back regularly for the latest updates
- Prioritise your visit – you may not be able to get to everything, so make a list of ‘must see’ and ‘may see’ products and companies
- Don’t forget to bring your business cards
- Set up meetings in advance
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Drink lots of water